Certified Pediatric Nursing Care Suited to Your Child's Needs
24-Hour On Call
When you choose us, you join a professional nursing team that is available 24/7. Our phones are never transferred to an answering service. For after-hours emergencies, call: (956) 357-3577.
Pediatric Supportive Palliative Care
Pediatric palliative care is supportive care for children with serious illnesses and their families. It offers an added layer of support based on each child's unique needs. Palliative care provides services that can help:
• Ease a child’s pain and other symptoms
• Provide emotional support and reduce stress
• Address family concerns
• Communicate with health providers
• Coordinate care and appointments
• Explain complicated terms and care options
• Locate community resources to help your family and REDUCE CRISES
Private Duty Nursing
Private duty nursing is the care of patients by nurses, who may be licensed RNs or LVNs. Care provided is one-on-one and continuous from 4 hours per day to 24 hours per day. The care is provided in the patient home and the nurse may travel to school with the child.
Skilled Intermittent Nursing
Skilled intermittent nursing services are provided by an RN or LVN on a part-time or per visit basis, up to 3 visits per day for an acute condition.